I major reason, which I mentioned as an introduction to the thirty days, was my issue with sleeping. Over the last month and a half, I've been on a different sleep schedule than previously. I'm slowly getting back to an earlier bedtime, but I still am not able to fall asleep easily. So spending a few minutes each night is not a sacrifice, it is a way to concentrate on something besides sleeplessness.
Another reason is that I enjoy writing. I like having an outlet for what's going on in my mind, and although these thirty topics haven't been the best for that release, the practice of writing on a regular basis has helped me clear my mind for more important things. And if there's ever been a time to have a clear mind, now isn't a bad choice.
And of course, as the answer to most "why" questions, why not?
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment