- a lot about Church history, and that fitting it all in to six hours worth of class is overwhelming
- sometimes I need to be more persistent
- a little bit more about my direction/purpose
- a little bit more about where I might be going to school
- Soren Kierkegaard has some great things to say about "you shall love your neighbour as yourself." Read Works of Love sometime.
- some eye-opening statistics about the exploitation of children in my own city (check out http://stopthecandyshop.com)
- riding horses is a lot of fun
- I'm surrounded by great people
- God continues to pursue me
- I can only control the length of my hair... there are no other factors that I get to consider
- I am capable of feeling cold in Georgia --or-- over the course of 5 years, my blood has thinned
- there's still a lot of good music out there for me to discover
- there's still a lot of good books out there for me to read
- collecting knowledge does nothings... application, application, application.
- etc.
Friday, November 12, 2010
in this past month, what have you learned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment