Missed a few days... but here we go.
I possess characteristics that, individually are not unusual, but the combination of the entire set is unlike any other. But that's what makes everyone different from everyone else. However, according to Wikipedia, my Myers-Briggs personality (INFJ) is the lowest percentage of the population, so I guess that makes me a little bit unique.
I do have an interesting combination of the youngest child behavior and the middle child behavior. I'm especially patient, which somehow lends itself to occasional awkwardness. My sense of humor is definitely a little off, and it is magnified by having my brothers around. I'm a fast learner, at least most of the time. I think I possess a weird combination of steadiness and emotional-ness, but maybe that's more common than I'm aware of. And despite the fact that I'm out of school, I wish I could still have homework, which even I think is pretty stupid.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment