Friday, October 15, 2010

something you’re proud of in the past few days

This is a weird topic to approach. I'm not having many opportunities lately to be especially proud of things right now. I'm not trying to say there's nothing going on in my life, and I'm not trying to be particularly humble. To clarify, I think I'm just at a point where life means a lot of small things are going on, and so its weird to think of the small things in life and feel a tangible sense of pride.

Anyway, I'm stretching for some ideas, but I can come up with something to be proud of. Two things that I wasn't completely responsible for, so I'll put together two halves to make the one whole to which I'm experiencing my pride.

I helped make some really tasty soup today.

I helped come up with a pretty good lesson plan with my buddy yesterday.

Ground breaking, no?

No comments: