Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm not sure how long Blogger waits to delete an account due to inactivity, but apparently a year and a half is not the designated time. It was only a couple weeks ago that I stumbled upon a friend’s blog and the realization came into my head… “You have a blog.” So I guess I’m re-opening the vault of my mind to see what comes out.
What might help is the fact that sometime during the last year a got a working computer, so that can’t hurt. What definitely might help is my current bout with insomnia, a term which I am, admittedly, using without a strict adherence to the true definition. It isn’t an issue of getting enough sleep, its only the frustration of a morning person who has turned (overnight) into an extreme night owl. I don’t like it. I don’t know what to do with myself. It is time for sleeping, so I should be sleeping, but I can’t get to sleep.
Which brings me to my first topic to write about in awhile.
I know who to blame… I went to California recently.

No comments: